Dear Friend of RPM,
We now have another easy (and FREE!) way to raise money for RPM. We are registered with Kroger’s Community Rewards, and just by linking RPM to your Kroger Plus Card, you can earn much needed funds for the formerly homeless pets in our program!
And to make it as easy as possible for you, here are step-by-step instructions:
1. Go to www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
2. If you have an existing account, click “Sign In.” Otherwise, click “Create an Account.”
3.If you are creating an account, you will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on your favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions. Once you are finished entering that information, you need to check your email inbox and click on the link in the body of the email to activate your Kroger account.
4. If you have an existing account or just activated your account, log back into Kroger Community Rewards at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
5. Click “Enroll” and enter “Rescued Pets Movement” in the blank.
6. When Rescued Pets Movement appears, select it, and click “Save.” To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see “Rescued Pets Movement” on the right side of your account setting page.
7. Once you are linked, you can start earning awards immediately for RPM! (Note: In about 10 days, your printed Kroger receipts will start indicating that you are supporting RPM.)
8. Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your alternative ID (your telephone number) when shopping for each eligible purchase to count!
9. Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions at all.
And, as always, THANK YOU!